Saturday, May 16, 2009

Still Hurting

The series of events happened this week up to present (still ongoing) is my lowest point since the breakup. I feel very low and angry and there are lots of mixed emotions... the problem is, i cannot disclose it (but I know everyone feels it).

I know the Lord is testing me on this... on some instances i failed. However, one thing is for sure... I still will declare victory over everything because I know and I am sure that God is with me.

Everything has its purpose of happening. Though I still yet to know the purpose, I need first to accept that it's happening... face and not deny. It's hard, really really hard. I'm in that process.

I don't do this mainly for myself, really. It's for those people who will be affected if I will not accept... my beloved team. They just mean so much to me. I might sound corny but it's the truth...

I say fine.
I say so be it.
I say I can't do anything about it.

and I say... though my heart is crushed and still torn into pieces, I have to pick each part one by one, slowly but surely and accept that everything has its purpose... there is victory in Jesus' name.

2 comments:

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...