Friday, May 1, 2009

Missing Ralph...

The Music Team admin were at Chinkee Tan's seminar (which is by the way the best seminar I attended so far) and Shaui was able to give the pictures from our company's family day. Shaui and Ralph are my guests and obvoiusly, Maybelle is Josh's (hehe). Anyway, after seeing our last pics with him before he went to Manila the day after, I missed him again... sad that someone who's dear to me (take note, we just met last February... hehehe) have to go... but I really pray that he'll get a good job to help his family...
Here are some pictures (and the PWT is shouting... we miss you, Ralph!)















No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...