Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CDO Friends...

I was so happy last weekend... I got to bond with my CDO friends (Aya w/hubby Ian, Yan2 w/ hubby Wewet, Meong - i so miss this guy and Bunny - of course, one of my babies!) Pictures will show how the bonding went... scuba pics to follow :)


with Bunny and Meong at Kai's Bar (Jack's Ridge)

Mother Mitzi, Aya and Ian


posing sa stairs... gutom na kami after... hehehe!

with the BFFs :)

with Michelle

that's why i'm wearing a lifevest! :)


parang ako lang ata and Aya and nag wacky! hehehe!

pa-cuteness... hehehe!

my two loves in CDO, Bunny and Aya

mga may posisyon daw... beware! hahaha!

while waiting for Mellow (and the food!)

before we went to the boat...

sign waiver and posing muna!!!

stop sa beach after lunch

Bunny as Jaiden (Aya and Ian's baby girl)... heheeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...