Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CX Family Day!

Yesterday was our company's family day... our team was assigned to be the registration team. It was very tiring and stressful... lots of hard-headed employees and i have to go one place after the other with lots of steep passages and stairs.

The whole QA team was supposed to be there at 11:30pm to prepare and eat lunch. However, I was stucked in a meeting right after a seminar/small talk (and photo-op... hehehe) from our VP. I can't just go... Good thing this is not the first time that the team became the reg team, they knew what to do already... so proud of all of them. :) I was actually surprised that they innovated the process, it looked like the elections! hahaha! but that made the process easier... good job Carlo!

As I've said, there are some employees who just don't know how to follow guidelines or regulations. Well, this goes to show that common sense is not really common after all... hahaha!

Another thing that made this Family Day memorable is I got to have my own visitor for the very first time! I picked Ralph because it's his last day in Davao and I'd like to bond with him together with the PWT... I also got to bring Shaui... We had cute pics... i'll post it when I get it from her (thanks to Joseph's cam). It was a mix of laughter and sadness... I will really miss my little-big brother.

Then came 5:45... it's time to pick up the guest band... none other than Parokya ni Edgar!! I got the chance, together with the some members of the team to be their official guide. There were some miscommunication but everything went okay in the end. Everyone did a great job in maintaining the security within the PNE area. The concert was a blast! I really don't want to attend an outdoor concert... but this one will really make you just stand and rock on! They are really great and Chito (the vocalist) did a great job in getting the crowd go wild!


The concert went for an hour with 11 songs. Right after that, they went to their resting area and changed clothes. Then it's time for them to go... and I guided them to the van. Unfortunately, they didn't want to be split into two groups, so Carlo and Mellow were not able to join anymore. It was just me and Julie, the Admin Manager.

Before going back to the hotel, they had dinner at one of the restos near the place. And I got the chance to have a nice picture with Chito... yehey!

Overall, the experience made me realize two things - it's hard to secure a celeb and I really need to stop being fat!!! hahaha!!!

Other pictures are saved on my facebook account - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2013956&id=1597327949&l=647b40471d

2 comments:

  1. wow! chito miranda pala yun! hahaha! nice tintin! sayang hindi ako nakapagpa picture sa kanya nung client namin sya sa Nokia Tomas Morato.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh!!! dami ngang nainggit sa picture... kasi nde lang isa, 3 yata un! hehe! that's the fruit of hard "work" hehe!

    ReplyDelete

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...