Monday, February 5, 2018

The Sunday Currently, Quatro

It's been a while since a had a The Sunday Currently.. and now doing it on a Monday! LOL! Well, it's just almost 1am though.

Reading
Devotionals from the Bible app I downloaded. Admittedly, I don't do this consistently but I need this, because I need God

Writing
None. However, I posted a poem attempt I made almost two years ago as I was reminded of that feeling (https://khristineslife.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-want-to-but-i-shouldnt-love-poem.html)

Listening
The Greatest Showman movie soundtrack. Oh em gee! The movie is so beautiful, highly recommended!

Thinking
The treadmill run tomorrow. I need to hit my training targets! Otherwise, my 15k attempt will be a fail.

Smelling
None, but I am loving my house' smell after cooking my meal :)

Hoping
For a good week. I actually have a case study interview on Tuesday for a company. Praying for God's will

Wearing
Shirt and shorts

Loving
The Greatest Showman! This movie deserved that applause we gave (many in the theater clapped) after the movie. You should watch it!



And oh, the newest addition to my home. The sofa!

Wanting
To see him, to have more conversations with him. Hay, why can't this feeling go away?

Needing
Bring back my passion for ministry

Feeling
Hopeful and praying for the next days and weeks to be great

Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...