Friday, April 10, 2009

Emotions from the Past


In my previous post, I already mentioned that I've fully forgiven those who treated me wrong... including the man behind my past relationship. Thanks to Claire (hehe), what happened in the past 11 years went back (it's okay Claire, i'm so much okay to discuss it now)...

Eleven years... eleven years of fun, tears, anger and love... I know that most of the years that we were together, we loved each other. But it's not God's will that we be together, despite of the years.

How we parted ways (well, officially) and events after that were very traumatic. Looking back, I still feel the pain... i sometimes feel the anger... I still weep sometimes. But at the same time, I appreciated what I've learned after everything. In my Facebook notes, I mentioned that one of the things that I appreciated was my friends... friends who never left me in those trying times... for the words of encouragement and prayers, thank you... those really helped me a lot! Also my colleagues (friends) and my local team... I was actually surprised on the support they've given.

A bright light is now shining on me after the pain... and all because I have a God who's always there...


Btw, i'm currently listening to "Light of A Million Mornings" rendered by the Philippine Madrigal Singers... it's in my imeem playlist... http://www.imeem.com/people/ovsYFLE/playlist/LsTqod-K/the-one-and-only-madz-music-playlist/


picture from http://stochastix.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/newport-beach-at-sunset.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ate AK, I didn't know this... I'm sorry I'm not there to support you but how I wish I could. Believe it or not, lagi kita naaalala.. Dami mo na napagdaanan e.. i know you can handle everything!!! I'll pray for your happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tito al... okay lang un... the experience really made me stronger.. believe it or not, nde na ko masyadong cry baby unlike nung magkakasama pa tayo... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...