Sunday, April 12, 2009

Long Weekend is Over...

Most people are sad that the Holy Week holidays are over... ironically, I am not. I am actually excited how this new week will go... despite of work pressures, demands, reports, what else? I'm excited to sit on my desk... to see my dirty station, to see my officemates and my team, to talk to my boss (I'm kind of used to the pressures that came with her... heheh...) and my colleagues. I'm excited to have my laptop reinstalled with WinXP so that I could download one of my favorite programs... and make my very first vocal arrangement for my friend...

There are lots to look forward to if you just think of the good side of life, not just complain of what's lacking and difficult to handle.

Life is so good... you just need to keep what's good and throw the waste. Though I know it's not easy, just accept that it's complicated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...