Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Lappy is Back!!!

Well, yes. It's realy my fault why we were separated... learned my lesson the hard way! hahaha! But now that I have her back (thanks to Mellow and her BF, Jong), the first thing that I did was to update the anti-virus sofware that they installed... Mellow just knew me that well to install one because she knows that I'll just browse the net and be carefree again! haha!!!

Anyway, my blooging life is back! though I have not posted something that I sensible to be read by someone I don't know.

Btw, my weekend was generally okay... music ministry, church service and cell group. Kinda boring for some but I feel recharged after everything and I know I will be starting the week right. :)

Tomorrow will be a series of events again... I think it will be concluded by Ralph's send-off party... sad, but if God want him to serve in Manila (and Canada), so be it. I'll miss him though... love you brother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...