Sunday, April 26, 2009

Under the Sea.. part 2!

Thanks to Mellow (belated happy birthday again!) that I got the chance to see the gardens under the sea again... Yes! We went scuba diving today!

Forget the panic because of my breath losing (or should i say not using the breathing gear properly? hehehe), hurting ears because of the pressure (i am now a master of equalizing!haha!)... the corals, shells, fishes, etc etc are really really nice! It's like you don't want to go up anymore, it's much better under the sea!

I was with a new batch this time... Meong, Bunny, Yan2, Wewet, Aya and Ian... CDO peeps! :) People that I really miss in Cagayan de Oro... which makes me think, when is the best time for me to visit CDO? Hmmm... I have a very busy travelling sched starting next month... maybe after my Singapore trip... hehehe!!! I don't want to be alone though, so I hope to tag some along... hehehe!!! I will post the pics one I have it from Bunny, Aya and the divemasters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...