Monday, October 26, 2009

He's Married

Yes. I just found out that my ex-boyfriend just got married a couple of weeks ago. Crap! I didn't know that I will feel something weird.

Don't get me wrong... I am not in love with him anymore and I can honestly say that. However, this keeps me asking when my man will come.

I know that God is preparing the best husband for me... someone who can sing or play an instrument with me, someone who is intelligent and can carry a conversation, not to mention that this guy should be financially, emotionally and spiritually ready. But I think i'm getting impatient already. I'm not getting any younger and I would like to be with someone who will spend my years with.

Lord, let this man come to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...