Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Sunday Currently, Uno

Okay, I know it's a Tuesday (my Monday shift) early morning. But forgive me on this one. I was so tired from my Sunday activities that I slept and woke up at 8am the next day! Whew! So here it is, my first Sunday Currently.

Reading
Work emails. Yep.

Writing
I have this crazy idea of creating messages that should be read by people when I die. It's in my draft section and for regular update. So people, if I indeed die and you see this post, you know what to do.

Listening
Office noise... a very faint one and few vehicles at EDSA

Thinking
What time I should sleep and wake up to run

Smelling
Nothing specific, maybe myself? LOL

Hoping
That I will be able to run 45 minutes later

Wearing
Blouse and slacks, my work clothes

Loving
Him! Sino ba kamo? Basta sya!

Wanting
A piece of cake #ihatesweets LOL

Needing
Still some hugs. Someone to tell that everything will be alright

Feeling
Excited and anxious for my FIRST 10k race on Sunday. I was able to run that distance last Saturday and still can't believe at the results (see below)


Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...