Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Sunday Currently, Tres

Skipped some weeks (yeah, I forgot) and since today's New Year's Eve, aside from this post, I will also have a 2017 Reflection. Anyway, here's what I have today!


Reading
None, as usual. But because of Ang Larawan, I'm looking into reading A Portrait of the Artist as Filipino by Nick Joaquin. It's a three-act play.. now where to find a physical copy, I don't know


Writing
My 2017 reflections. I've been doing this as a personal tradition since 2011 if I am not mistaken.


Listening
Footsteps from outside and faint street noises. I wanted to just rest for a while before I go to church, get the lasagna I ordered from House of Lasagna (love, love, love their Beef Lasagna!) and go home to spend the new year with my siblings, nephew and niece


Thinking
A lot of things. Reflecting on what happened in 2017 is not as easy as the previous years. Been thinking of it for a while but still have nothing to write


Smelling
Just my room. And I realize that if I want this area to be my sanctuary, I need to bring back my oil burner (copied from my previous post, lol)


Hoping
That I won't get sleepy later at church lol! Seriously, I only slept for four hours and have a long day ahead. Maybe I can catch some zzz's when I get home


Wearing
Shirt and shorts


Loving
What happened two days ago, our annual get together. I've always been looking forward to that every Christmas season and this year was great!




Wanting
To sleep, have my eyebrows done (because kilay is life lol) and a good massage. Maybe tomorrow :)


Needing
Okay, I just don't want a massage, I need it! lol!


Feeling
Hopeful. Seeing my condo unit slowly looking like a home, I am hopeful and expectant that 2018 will bring more blessings and turn my unit into my home. Excited to bring in visitors!


Have a great new year, everyone! Enjoy tonight's celebrations.


Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...