Monday, December 11, 2017

The Sunday Currently, Dos

I am almost 24 hours awake, mainly because I am still at a high with my recent 10k run c/o Affinitea. I think I have to create a separate blog for that. Here's my result according to Strava:


But hey, while it's already Monday (time check: 1:16am PH time), it is still Sunday in most parts of the world. So here's my 2nd round of The Sunday Currently.

Reading
My run results in Strava. Yes, I still can't believe that I finished the race. I almost gave up on the 7k stretch because my legs are getting stiff and left pelvic area hurts... followed by the right area, don't know why.

Writing
This text message that I will be sending to my broker. She didn't show up in multiple times that she promised to give what she needs to provide. One more and I will file a formal complaint (wait, I already filed one without response) if she will not comply.

Listening
Just my aircon noise, about to sleep.

Thinking
On when I should be running my next 10k. I will actually look for schedules for January or early February for another 10k run before going a step higher - 21k... yes, half marathon!

Smelling
Just my room. And I realize that if I want this area to be my sanctuary, I need to bring back my oil burner.

Hoping
That I will be able to buy what I need to buy. My Christmas gift list is less than 50% done ugh!

Wearing
A t-shirt and old jogging pants

Loving
The fact there are people who are happy that I started running. Well, in reality, I started 4 months ago but only known to a select few

Wanting
To eat! But I can't because I need to sleep!!!

Needing
A good massage! My body is craving for one

Feeling
Relieved. My dog, a male shih tzu was sick last Friday. I thought it's something really bad but glad that it's cold. One fact though is that when dogs get cold, they lose their appetite and vomit.


Alright! That's it! Have a great week ahead, everyone! :)

Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...