Monday, March 16, 2009

First Ever... A Neophite Blogger

It's been years since I longed to have a laptop... not really an 'uber bongga' one but i just want the feeling of being mobile and just look at the computer screen while eating, lying down, blah blah...

Now I have one... wipee!!! I am really so happy! Well, it's not that i'm being materialistic or what... it's the fact that I am feeling my hard-earned money again, away from my first comfort zone - Manila.

Now, I can fullfil my other dream - to put up a blog. Nah, I'm not a great writer nor a poet. It's just that I'd like to share a bit of my life to the cyberspace - moments of happiness, loneliness, anger... whatever. I envy (forgive me Lord) those people who makes a point to add in something to the ever-populated dabayoo-dabayoo-dabayoo.

My former collegues in Manila (well, they still are my collegues since they also belong to the QA team - but i'm in Davao now) have blogs, and I enjoy reading those. I hope that mine will also a readable one... hehe...

Toodooles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...