Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Get the Meat, Throw the Bones"

I am really glad that i'm back to the worship team this week... Last was a very hectic one for me that i was not able to join them in our practice. We had a good practice and I even had a one-on-one session with Pastor Tom! hehehe!!! Well, he really did't have a choice! I was the only one who was there on time... even earlier than him! :)

After our break, we met and discussed improvement opportunities that was given by the heads of the church - I think these were also feedback from the other members. I believe in continous improvement so most of time, I take feedbacks positively... well now. Then Josh, who happened to also be one of the Trainers in CX said this saying... "Get the meat, throw the bones" which should be our attitude when receiving feedback.

With what is happening in our company... i should apply the said principle. We are being sabotaged by people who I really don't know their intentions.

Well, I also believe that you can never put a good man down... so I am still positive that we'll be able to pull this off! With God's power and mercy, Victory will happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Letter You Will Never Read

It’s been eight years. I can’t believe we were able to survive Christmas and New Year celebrations without you. It’s been pretty tough, and ...